Thursday, September 24, 2009

Going, going, going and running on empty.

          I haven't been posting much lately because I'm swamped. I now have very little free time, that times should be spent studying. Tuesday through Thursday is officially the busiest part of my week. Tuesday morning I observe two 9th grade physical science classes in a row (8:15am-10:10am) at a high school near campus. I have just enough time to drive back, change into more comfortable clothes, and get to my 10:50 class. Lunch is next followed by a short reprieve. Every couple of weeks, I attend the chemistry club meetings at X-period (1:30-2:30) before Organic 2 laboratory (2:40-5:20).
          Wednesday I have to get up early to take some extra time to look nice to observe yet another period of physical science at the end of the day. First I have class from 9-12. I get an hour for lunch then it's off to organic lecture. I have to get back to my car quickly enough to drive to that last hour of observation.
          Thursday! Oh man. Today I was on campus for 11 hours straight. As I said before, I'm a teaching assistant for an 8am organic 1 lab. After that, I had a snack. I went to an earlier physics lab to attempt some homework and hope I get some help. I got 1 problem done in three hours. After, I joined a friend who was in that lab for lunch at the cafeteria. I hadn't been there since I got annoyed this summer and gave up eating there. I got some stir fry and it was good. After lunch I had to attend my own physics lab (2:40-5:20). Directly after that, I worked on homework with the physics tutors (they were so patient) for two whole hours (5-7).
          Whew! I was lucky my 10:50 class did not meet today. So yeah. I am busy now. Back to doing homework! *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment