Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happiness

          Last night Grace had a spa party. A Mrs. Sebrena Coleman and walked us through some lovely treatments. It was wonderful to spend a night with friends, having some girl time together. It really was a relaxing experience. This morning I woke up to sunshine and I just thanked God for it. I feel so relaxed and at peace with a calm energy. I can't remember the last time I felt like this.
          What is interesting, though, is what woke me up. I was must have been dreaming but as soon as I was conscious there was this melody in my head. It was melancholy but promised to be brighter. I instantly knew it was Ka'ne's theme from Ka'ne-Yuri. After nine years of learning about her life and her world, this song revealed itself to me. It's lovely. It would break your heart. Right now, an orchestra is playing. The strings are on the main melody. Low brass gives depth. Woodwinds vary the color. There's more going on, I'll have to listen to it more to find it all. The virtual piano software I have is helping to compose but I need a real piano so I can play more than one note at a time and explore this song more fully.
          Anyway, I'm looking forward to the Halloween festivities with my dear friends tonight. I may post something about it next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment