Friday, October 2, 2009

Yesterday...

Yesterday...
          I turned in my hours for the first pay period of my job as a teaching assistant. I learned that that my three month old laptop that was in a coma will need to be wiped clean and everything re-installed and that it can be temporarily resurrected so I can back up the files on it before it's wiped clean.

Last night...
          I learned a whole new way to look at marriage and relationships. I played in the rain, with swords. I ate a late meal with friends and didn't get back to my room until after midnight.

Today...
          I took a test in physics. Played with M&Ms and learned about aromatic compounds. I hope to go look at costumes and get my phone back. I'll join a nerdy party and watch the premiere of Stargate Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment