Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mistress of Outland

          Keyaru hit 70 today! I am so happy. Keyaru with current equipment sans headgear and tabard.She got her flying mount, too; a snowy gryphon. :D I suppose her being a rogue would dictate I had bought the ebon gryphon but I like my white bird. It's so lovely. Anyway, I'm not getting Wrath of the Lich King for a while. I'll be doing dailies in the Isle of Quel'Danas until I can train for and buy my epic flying mount. That's 1,200 gold needed right there. I might also save up for dual specialization. I'm not sure. Lol.
          To the right is Keyaru with her current equipment, sans headgear and tabard. The blue pants and boots seem so out of place with the rest of her armor. I always thought she looked good in long sleeves. Lol. Right click > View Image to see it full size.

No comments:

Post a Comment