Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Stalking the Netherstorm

          Since getting home I've been power-questing in World of Warcraft. At first it was a little on my Horde characters on Kirin Tor (server/"realm") but then I thought, I want to get my main up to 70! So I hopped back onto Exodar and have been working on her since. She's already gained four levels and will hopefully hit 70 tomorrow, maybe the day after.
          There are a lot of things I hate about the Netherstorm though. There are a lot of Blood Elves and ghosts, not to mention demons. I liked Terrokar Forest better. It's pretty and green and the music that plays there is so lovely. Netherstorm is a purple wasteland with music that makes me feel like I'm in hostile territory all the time. Well, actually I am but still...
          Anyway, I'm aiming for one level a day, which at this high level takes some time even with the awesome addons I'm using: TourGuide and Carbonite. It's sad how WoW sucks all the time out of my day but the game requires so much if you want to get anywhere.
          By the way, my blog ID image features my main character, Keyaru, in clothes more casual than her usual armor.

No comments:

Post a Comment